I am so..so thankful to My dearest
superheroes009…my very dear Naman..
I love reading your posts, you’re such a sweet and thoughtful person.I am deeply blessed by your nomination Thanks a lot brother. It means a lot to me.
Guys do give a visit/follow/like/ and flood his blog with motivating comments to this awesome person.
RULES FOR THE AWARD
1 .Shout out to the blogger who nominated you with a link to her/his blog.
2. Answer questions given by the blogger.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers for the sunshine award , with links to their blogs.
4. Don’t forget to notify your nominees.
5. Come up with your own questions and tag 11 other bloggers nominating them to do the same.
6. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Awards logo in your post.
The following are Naman’s questions for me. Let’s start with it❤
1. What your blog’s name stands for?
We all are reflection of MERAKI…A word that Greeks use to describe doing something with soul, creativity, or love — when you put “something of yourself” into what you’re doing, whatever it may be.
Meraki describes this teenager’s existence❤
2. Why you’re blogging? what’s the idea behind it?
It stands for you and me.
Dimimishin barriers and bringing us closer.
3. What’s the one thing that makes you feel amazing about yourself?
My transparency and my will to improvise.
4. Apart from blogging, what else you do?
I am a high school teenager..Ieveryone’serything from coding,singing, drawing, anything which fascinates me.I am most into studies and reading is my passion.
5. What’s your source of inspiration/motivation?
I like to take everyone positive quality. Hey..I am grabbing your qualities too!!Ha!Ha!
6. Please describe yourself in 6 words.
No words can describe me much.(Is that fine?!?!)
7. Do you think your current leader/government is propelling your country in the right direction?
Well…I respect citizen’s decision and couldn’t comment on it till I’ve taken the reins to choose the government (I am not eligible for voting now) and I am even not into the government functioning❤
8. your 5 favorite movie(s) and actors(s)?
No one is favourite. I respect everyone’s talents. Amitabh Bachhan is always my inspiration and as for girls..I like Taapsee Pannu and Aishwarya Rai Bachhan.
Movies..well it’s been ages that I’ve seen a good one.
9. Three songs that you are hooked on?
It keeps updating.
Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton is my first love.
10. What’s your idea of a healthy relationship?
I feel it’s gonna be real damn difficult for me.People ask me why I keep myself at such a high pedestal when it comes to the matters of the heart.But I believe he should be a human first and should never forget why God has made him!
I wonder if someone like that exists?!?!
It’s early to think of these things but that is what I aspire for my future.A person who’s true , not fake at all..and I always am afraid..that I give all of me to the people I love..I can’t stand deceit.. Is there a such a pure and pious loyal man out there?!
I will only settle if there is really someone out there who exits like this.
That’s terribly…like a sermon, but that’s my view😊
11. One message you want to convey all the sane minds?
Love peace.No War
These are my nominees.. !
This Sunshine Blogger Award is for you too!
- Ardor’s Garden
- Tangled in ‘love’
- Heart to Soul
- Fatma Zohra
- Nehavermaa’s blog
- Jen Dionne’s Website
If you failed to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your Creator.
#Share Your Thoughts On This.